Thank you G
So basically this is the question that Gangrelion asked me.
1. What’s your favorite anime of all time?
It’s a secret, even the most loyal readers on my blog doesn’t know what is my favorite anime of all time. Sure you can guess, but I won’t really give an answer. All my previous readers have made a top 10 favorite anime post, but I sure didn’t, lol! You can view some of their top ten here. I do make some top 10 favorite anime per year kinda thing like this one here, but never my all time favorite. If I ever to make one, it won’t be in any particular order though, and it will probably be more than 10, with a lot of honorable mentions.
2. What’s your favorite game of all time?
This one I guess won’t be a secret kinda thing. I play a bunch of games every month, but I really can’t find the time to write it, as most of it has been dedicated just for anime. So what’s my favorite game of all time? One of it has to be Animal Crossing for me, I think i’ve clocked more then 800 hours or so for this game alone. It’s the most relaxing game I’ve ever played, one that you could pick up at any time. I like this sort of games, where you just do whatever you want, without following any missions or path. Sure there are some other favorite game as well, like Persona 4 Golden, Mario Kart 8, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zelda: Wind Waker, Final Fantasy 7, Star Wars KOTOR, Uncharted 2, Mass Effect 2, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime, Monster Hunter series, and a bunch of others games as well. There are so many games that I’ve enjoyed playing, there really is no number 1 favorite.
3. What is the weirdest game you’ve ever played?
Probably Tomodachi Life on the 3DS. It’s really weird and totally random, that it’s good. They have weird dreams, does weird stuff, lets not forget how weird each of them sounds like, when they talk. The news report every hour is kinda random too, and I like it. It didn’t last that long though, but the weirdness kinda gets repetitive in the long run. I enjoyed playing this one, like 30 minutes each day or so for 2 months.
4. Please, Master! Teach me how to do a Deadly Rave!
5. Tell me one of your guilty pleasures in life!
Watching random anime episodes that I like, I suppose. I have one folder in my desktop where I just pick an anime episode randomly, and watch it. It has to be slice of life anime though. One that doesn’t have much of a plot to understand, so I can just watch it any time. I just close my eyes, scroll from a list of anime episodes, and just double click it. Anime in the folder are anime’s like, Nichijou, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Love Lab, Non Non Biyori, Kiniro Mosaic, Kimi to Boku, Lucky Star, Minami-ke, Working, Yuri Yuru and a bunch of other slice of life anime. Probably more than 100+ series in total, with a few favorite episode selected for each series.
6. What is the correct way to pronounce “Giygas”?
GEE-gus, I guess?
7. The president has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?
I won’t waste my precious time and rescue the president. There are so many other stuff to do 😛
8. Quick! Say something super cool to make my blood boil!
Are you baka, or aho?
9. Is there any curiosity or secret about your blog that almost no one knows?
You got to read my first ever post. This blog was mostly a normal blog, where I post figures, and hobby stuff. It wasn’t an anime weekly blog at one point.
10. What is the weirdest Search Engine Term people have ever used to find your blog?
Anime rape, oral loli, lesbian biting panties, and a bunch of other perverted terms. It’s one of the weirdest, but happens once or twice in a week. I’m glad most are pretty normal here.
- Marth’s Blog – An old blogging buddy of mine, who blogs weekly anime shows, just like I do.
- Hoshiko’s Blog – Anime thoughts blog, where they discuss various topic related to anime.
- Rekari’s Blog – A previous writer of mine, who likes to talk about random anime and gaming stuff.
- What’s your most favorite anime genre? and why?
- Do you like slice of life anime? If so what’s your most favorite in that genre.
- Do you like any idol anime in particular? If so which?
- What’s your most favorite video game?
- How about your favorite manga?
- What do you what to achieve when you first started blogging?
- Have you ever forced any of your friends to watch an anime that you like?
- What anime did you like when you were a kid?
- Besides anime, manga and gaming, what else do you do as a hobby?
- Any particular words in Japanese that you like?
As for everyone else, feels free to answer those questions, if you’re interesting. I’d love to know what’s your favorite.
Rules for those nominated:
- Name and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated your blog.
- Nominate other blogs for the award.
- Ask questions of your nominees.
- Notify your nominees on their blog.
- Add the award button to your blog. (if you want to)